- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cooking: 59 min
- Calories: 200
- Difficulty: hard
June 06, 2019
About Pinwheel Cookies Recipe :
Pinwheel Cookies is a delicious and mouth tempting snack recipe that can be loved by many during supper or high tea time. This Continental Cuisine is added with a wide variety of ingredients such as eggs, flour, cocoa powder, orange zest and vanilla essence.These cookies can be served on various occasions like birthdays or Christmas eve. Cookies can be loved by kids as well as adults of almost all age groups. It is simply added with the goodness of cocoa powder and orange zest that can turn out to be a delight to many. Although, this recipe takes time to prepare, the effort is really worth it. So, what are you waiting for? Try out this lip smacking and mouth watering snack recipe today!
- Step 1 / 7
- To begin with this delicious recipe, take a bowl and add butter, sugar, vanilla essence, egg yolk, maida, baking powder and salt and mix it well to form a smooth dough.
- Step 2 / 7
- Now, separate the dough into two equal parts. Put them in two different bowls. In one bowl, add the orange zest and in the other bowl add the chocolate and cocoa powder.
- Step 3 / 7
- Refrigerate both the dough for about 1-2 hours. After refrigeration, place the chocolate dough and orange dough between sheets of waxed paper and roll it out into inch thick.
- Step 4 / 7
- Beat egg white and apply lightly over top surface of the chocolate dough and orange dough. Gently remove the wax paper.
- Step 5 / 7
- Neatly, cut and trim the edges and roll both the dough together lightly. Seal the edges neatly. Refrigerate it overnight.
- Step 6 / 7
- Finally, unwrap the dough. Also, by using a sharp knife, cut the dough crosswise into slices. Bake it at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Step 7 / 7
- Let the edges turn golden brown in color. Once baked, serve warm with love.
You may also like
Add Your Comment