- Serves: 12 People
- Prep Time: 00:25
- Cooking: 00:20
- Calories: 1565
- Difficulty: easy
Raspberry and Coconut Slice, an easy recipe and low sugar.
- Preheat the oven to 180℃.
- Line a 20 - 30cm baking pan with baking paper.
- Make the base by mixing all of the ingredients together until well combined. Thermomix 10-15 secs speed 4.
- Press into the baking tray to form an even layer (I used the back of a large, wet spoon). Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and set. Set aside to cool.
- For the raspberry layer mash the raspberries roughly and mix through the chia. Set aside.
- For the coconut topping, combine the egg white and sweetener by whisking with a fork. Mix in the shredded coconut.
- Now assemble by spreading the raspberries over the base and top with the coconut mixture.
- Pop under a grill for a couple of minutes, watching it careful so it doesn't burn.
- Chill in the fridge to fully set, then cut into squares.
You may also like
Add Your Comment